About GTX Corp
GTX Corp Mission Statement:
GTX Corp is committed to pioneering, creating and delivering Smart Wearable Technology.
Empowering the global community and keeping you connected to who and what matters most with GPS Tracking Location Based Services!
GTX Corp® utilizes the latest in miniaturized, low power consumption technology and offers a robust GPS and cellular location platform that enables subscribers to track in real time the whereabouts of people, pets, vehicles or high valued assets through a complete end to end - customizable GPS/GPRS transceiver module, wireless connectivity gateway, Smartphone Apps, middleware, and viewing portal.
GPS Tracking Technology – We Customize, Localize and Optimize for You ...
Why GTX Corp® is relevant to you or your business
- GTX has been pioneering 2 way GPS tracking technology since 2002 and offers its customers complete customizable solutions of hardware, middleware, apps, connectivity and professional services- a one stop shop for the consumer or enterprise looking to implement GPS Tracking technologies.
- From its award winning multi patent GPS Smart shoe™ to top selling Smartphone Apps, the Company is uniquely positioned to offer complete end to end, tried and proven GPS tracking solutions worldwide.
- GTX is able to customize GPS Tracking solutions to suit your business requirements according to your local requirements.
- GTX provides solutions ‘across a number of platforms, optimizing the technology for our customer’s benefits.
- GTX has a strong and ongoing portfolio of intellectual property, between patents, copy rights, registered trade marks and brand recognition.
GTX Corp (GTXO) is a holding company that owns and operates three subsidiaries engaged in the burgeoning $17 billion wearable technology business. GTX was founded in 2002, became publicly traded in 2008, and is currently headquartered in Los Angeles with distributors in Canada, Mexico, Australia, Nepal and Switzerland that serve customers in 162 countries and counting.
Known for its game-changing and award-winning patented GPS Smart Shoe, its block buster Smartphone GPS Tracking App, and GPS SmartSole, GTX offers a robust enterprise GPS and cellular location platform that provides real-time tracking of the whereabouts of people, pets, vehicles and high valued assets.
Our core products and services are supported by GTX’s extensive IP portfolio of 78 issued patents, patents pending, registered trademarks, copyrights, URLs and a library of software. In the past four years, the Company has been featured on CNN, Good Morning America Show, The Doctors, Fox News, Discovery Channel, ABC, NBC, CBS, The New York Times, LA Times, U.S.A. Today, the LA Business Journal and hundreds of other television, radio, magazine and news paper media outlets across the globe. GTX has also been formally recognized and granted various awards by prestigious organizations, including receiving a special mention in a Google white paper (2008), receiving the People’s Choice Award for most innovative connected device (2010), being nominated for the 100 Most Important Inventions of Mankind (2011), being exhibited in the Technology Museum of Sweden (2012), included in Entrepreneur Magazine’s top 100 Brilliant Companies, and being identified by ABI Research as ‘paving the way into the next billion dollar market.’